Athar Rasekh Jahromi
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Jahrom University of Medical Sciences,
Jahrom, Fars, Iran
E-mail : Drrasekh@yahoo.com
I. Personal Data:
Born in 1338 Jahrom, Fars, Iran
Father's Name: Jahanbakhsh
1. Primary and secondary education in Jahrom city in 1977.
2. M.D, Esfahan University of Medical Sciences, Esfahan, Iran, Graduated in 1986
3. Specialty in obstetrics and gynecology, Esfahan University of Medical Sciences, Esfahan, Iran
Graduated in 1991
4. Postgraduate Courses: infertility in shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences of Yazd in 2005.
5. Diploma of sonography from Sadoughi University of medical sciences of Yazd andIan Donald Medical school partnership at 2007.
6. Ultrasonography course, Institute of ultrasound training fellowship in ultrasound and Echo cardiography, Jefferson university hospital, Philadelphia USA
7. ISUOG-Early fetal development - X-Turkish German Gynecology congress 2014
8. Multiple laparoscopy and hysteroscopy courses at Tehran University and Yazd University
III. TEACHING EXPERIENCES:
1- 1993 - 2000 Islamic Azad Jahrom University, Jahrom, Fars
2) 1991 - now Obstetrics and gynecology department, Jahrom University of Medical Sciences, Jahrom, Fars, Iran
3) Practical training to my colleagues in the emergency and elective obstetric gynecologist cases and telephone counseling
4) 88-93 theory and practical training (beside patients and skill lab) to medical students
5) Private practical clinical research training to students in different dimensions.
IV. ACADEMIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Chairman of Peymaniyeh hospital, Jahrom, Fars, Iran
2. Medical Director of Hakim SalmanJahromi Research Center affiliated to the Jahrom University of Medical sciences.
3. Director of Several research project manager & thesis
4. Medical Director of national congress of Ethics and modern methods of infertility treatment in Jahrom University of Medical Sciences in 2009 and 2011, 2013
V. MEMBER OF:
1- Member of Medical Council and disciplinary of Jahrom
2- Member of Iranian Hajj convoy, Esfahan University of Medical science in 1987.
3. Member of Scientific Committee of Iranian Infertility society
4. Member of Iranian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
5. Member of Scientific Committee of Medication and treatment in Jahrom University of Medical sciences
6. Member of Scientific Committee of maternal mortality and morbidity.
7. Member of Scientific Committee of medical prescription assessment in Jahrom University of Medical sciences
VI. Miscellaneous Positions:
1. Reviewer of below journals:
* Ovarian research
* Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics
*Jahrom Scientific research journals.
2. Arrangement of the Committee of Congress of Gynecology congress in Medical University for 3 years (92-90-88)
3. Participation in the launch of several pre- congress last Congress of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences (1388-1390-1392)
4. Setting up laparoscopy and ultrasound workshops in 3recent congress of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences (since 92-90-88)
5. Accommodation and catering of some famous professors attending the congress in own home during Congress.
6. Donations to a number of professors by own expense, to strengthen and support congress of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences
7. Several months' effort to fulfill and arrange the International Congress of Medical Sciences study in 1392.
8. Arrangment of numerous continuing education seminars in Jahrom University of Medical Sciences
VII. Technical PAPERS:
1. Assessing an optimal regimen in treatment of infertility (Clomiphene Citrate, Tamoxifen and vit E versus estrogen, Letrozole and Tamoxifen): A double blind control trial, ISI, international journal of pharmacology, 2015.
2. Comparison of specify and sensitivity of AMH and FSH in diagnosis premature ovarian failure.ISI, Disease Markers journal
3. The effect of colpoperineorraphy on the sexual function of the women in reproductive age. . Journal of Nursing Research-analytical Aligudarz.2015, 8(9)
4. Compression of sexual dysfunction during three trimester of pregnancy in pregnant women who had referred to Peymanieh clinic Jahrom in 2013. Journal of Nursing Research-analytical Aligudarz. 2018, 8(9)
5. A Clomiphene Citrate and Letrozol Varsus Tamoxifen and Letrozole as an Infertility Treatment in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. DOI: 10.3923/pjbs.2015.300.303 (PubMed) Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 18 (6): 300-303, 2015. ISSN 1028-8880
6. Effect of Palm Pollen on Sperm Parameters of Infertile Man. DOI: 10.3923/pjbs.2015.196.199. PubMed) Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 18 (4): 196-199, 2015, ISSN 1028-8880.
7. A study of the Relationship between Love of Learning and Global Innovation in Medical Students of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. J Med Edu Dev. 2015 10(2): 174-183., Journal of Medical Education and Development Vol. 10, No.2, summer 2015 Pages: 174-183 174-183
8. The Mediator Role of Self- Regulated Learning Strategies in Relationship of Motivational Believes and Academic Values of General Pharmacy Students
The Case: Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Zanjan Medical Education Development, vole 8, Num 17, spring 2015.
9. The relationship between body mass index and sexual function in infertile women: A cross-sectional survey. Iran J Reproof Med Vol. 12. No. 3.pp: 189-198, March 2014.
10. The Long Term Effect of Elective Colpoperineoplasty on Sexual Function in the Reproductive Aged Women in Iran," International Scholarly Research Notices, vol. 2014, Article ID 912786, 5 pages, 2014. doi:10.1155/2014/912786.
11. The Mediator Role of Self- Regulated Learning Strategies in Relationship of Motivational Believes and Academic Values of General Pharmacy Students, the Case: Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. Zanjan University of Medical Sciences Iranian Journal of Medical Education Development, 2014, 19/5879 / C / 3.
12. Sexual function in fertile and infertile women referring to the Jahrom Infertility in 2011. Jundishapoor Journal of Chronic Disease Care. 2013; 2(1):41-50.
13. The evaluation of effective factors on attendance in theoretical classrooms, from the viewpoints of medical students of Jahrom’s University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences, 2013, Vol. 11, No. 1,
14. Pregnancy rate after laparoscopy in the infertile women referring to Peymaniyeh hospital, Jahrom, Iran from 2008 to 2010.Quarterly Journal of Ahvaz Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery 2013, Vol.1, No. 6,
15. Identifying Occupational Risk Factors to Male Reproductive Function by Sperm Studies. Journal of US-China, Medical Science, 2011, Volume 8, Number 5
16. Possible Association between Glucose-6- Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency and the Development of Preeclampsia. Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences, Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences, Volume 2010; 35(4): 323- 326.
1. Writer of a chapter of book entitled “Developmental psychology from the beginning to the end of life”
IX. Papers in Conference Proceedings:
1. Seminar of common infectious diseases in the region Jahrom Medical School. 1374(Speaker)
2. Seminar surgical emergencies in 1375(speaker)
3. Scientific conference arranged retraining general practitioners in 1377(speaker)
4. The International Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Iran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics Tehran in 1382(speaker)
5. Infertility Fertility Society's Congress, Evaluation by ISRM, Tehran 1384, (speaker)
6. Workshop integrated maternal health care training programs arranged - Faculty of Medical Sciences in 1386 (speaker)
7. Seminar of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1387(speaker)
8. The first trimester of pregnancy bleeding Conference in 1387(speaker)
9. The Fifteenth Congress of Fertility Infertility Iran by the Iranian Society of Reproductive Medicine, Tehran 1387(speaker)
10. First International Congress of Laparoscopy and non-invasive surgery: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Shiraz 1388(speaker)
11. Congress of Medical Sciences, Shiraz University (master capable) Shiraz 1388(speaker)
12. Tenth Congress of Medical Sciences Education article " Take on Medical Ethics Shiraz 1388(speaker)
13. The National Conference on Ethics and new ways of treating infertility arranged in 1388(speaker)
14. The workshop on integrated care, maternal health in 1388(speaker)
15. The Congress of Fertility and Infertility Research NewsIbn Sina as " fertility preservation " - produced by Biotechnology Research Center Msl- martyr Beheshti University of Medical Sciences ,Tehran 1388( speaker )
16. Tenth International Congress of embryo reproductive medicine, biology and technology of stem cell -fifth Congress, Tehran 1388(speaker)
17. The International Congress of Gynecology Iran, Tehran 1388(speaker)
18. The first congress of the new morality manner Infertility - (expert scientific committee responsible for women), arranged in 1388
19. Workshop on integrated care, maternal health in 1388 Jahrom (speaker)
20. Fifteenth new Seminar of first National Seminar on Fertility Preservation Fertility and Infertility Tehran 1388(speaker)
21. The First International Congress of Scientific Society for Reproductive Medicine's Shiraz 1388(speaker)
22. The Eleventh International Congress of Fertility and Infertility Research Center for Reproductive Medicine (SID), Tehran 1389(speaker)
23. How can you decrease the complication of ovarian diathermy in polycystic ovarian syndrome’s patients? (1389), Tehran (speaker)
24. How can you decrease the Major and Minor complication related to gynecologic Laparoscopic Surgery? (1389), Tehran (speaker)
25. Member of Endometriosis and second Seventeenth National Congress panel of the International Congress of Science - Medicine Iran Infertility, Tehran 1389
26. How can you appraisal the effect of occupational factors on male reproductive function? Tehran 1389(speaker)
27. How can we do prevention of recurrent endometriotic disease in rare site of body? Tehran 1389(speaker)
28. Attendance Challenge class medical education Mashhad 1390(speaker)
29. The effect of prenatal classes on pregnancy outcome Mashhad 1390(speaker)
30. How can you preserve health in teenage pregnant women? Mashhad 1390(speaker)
31. What is your approach in the treatment of ovarian endometrium? Mashhad 1390(speaker)
32. The national conference Ethics Committee of Gynecology and Obstetrics of new procedures Infertility in Jahrom in 1390
33. Compare satisfactory sexual function between fertile and infertile women, Tehran 1390(speaker)
34. Controversial view on the secrete keeping AIDS patients, Tehran 1390(speaker)
35. Do training classes of pregnant women have effect on the delivery method? , Tehran 1390(speaker)
36. Comparison of sexual dissatisfaction among infertile and fertile women, Tehran in 1390(speaker)
37. May IUI have psychological effect on infertile women effects? In 1390(speaker)
38. The impact of family involvement in the lives of infertile couples and psychological problems of infertility, in 1390, speaker)
39. Effective parameters on infertility and how to deal with them (speaker) 1390(speaker)
40. Ethical challenges in infertile patients, in 1390 speaker)
41. Male Infertility, occupational factors, in 1390(speaker)
42. The pregnancy rates for infertile women laparoscopy arranged in 1390(speaker)
43. The prevalence of sexual dysfunction in infertile women, arranged in 1390(speaker)
44. Occupational and environmental factors and geographical in infertility (arranged in 1390 (speaker)
45. Retraining of laparoscopic general surgery and gynecology, Tehran 1390 (speaker)
46. Seminar of obstetrics and gynecology surgery Tehran in 1390 (speaker)
47. Evaluation of non- breast examination in viewpoint of women referring to health care centers in Jahrom, Tehran1390. (Speaker)
48. Association of sexual function and infertility Tehran in 1390 (Speaker)
49. How can you decrease the rate of OHSS in infertile patients with optimal result? IJRM YAZD, 1390 Tabriz (poster presentation)
50. Effect of phoenix dactylifera pollen on sperm parameters of infertile men
IJRM YAZD 1390 Tabriz (poster presentation)
51. The emotional effect of IUI on infertile women, IJRM YAZD 1390 Tabriz (Poster presentation)
52. The source of stress and anxiety in infertile couples-IJRM YAZD 1390 Tabriz (poster presentation)
53. A low risk approach for treatment of infertile PCOS patients Tehran, 1390
54. Ethical challenges in infertile patients 1390 Tehran
55. The Congress of Infertility and Reproductive Health Research Center martyr Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, 1390(Board of directors)
56. The evaluation of results of two regimen drugs in infertile women Embryo, 1390
57. What is your approach in the treatment of ovarian endometria? Embryo 1390
58. Optimal fertility outcome in infertile patients Embryo 1390
59. Combination of Antioxidant and Ovulation Induction Drugs and Evaluation of Pregnancy Rate in Infertile Women Embryo 1390
60. Viewpoints of Women about Spiritual Resistance of Men against Performing Semen Analysis Test Embryo 1390
61. Viewpoint of Infertile Women about Embryo or Egg Donation Embryo 1391
62. A low risk approach for treatment of infertile PCOS patientsEmbryo 1391
63. Ethical challenges in infertile patients1391Embryo
64. Emotional and psychological effects on infertile women in IUIEmbryo 1391 Tabriz
65. How can you decrease the rate of OHSS in infertile patients with optimal result? Embryo 1391 Tabriz
66. The emotional effect of IUI on infertile womenEmbryo 1391 Tabriz
67. Effect of phoenix dactylifera pollen on sperm parameters of infertile men 1391 EmbryoTabriz
68. The Source of stress and anxiety in infertile couplesEmbryo 1392 Tehran
69. The Congress of Reproductive Medicine - Dknr purpose hall (Hospital BC) (), Tehran 1392(Board of Directors)
70. What is the best time to detection of endometrial polyps in TVS? Tehran 1392
71. The relationship between Maternal weight gain during pregnancy and infants birth weight Tehran 1392
72. The process of cesarean delivery rate in Jahrom- IRAN, 2010-2012, 1392 Tehran
73. The prevalence of gestational diabetes in pregnant women in Jahrom 1392 Tehran
74. Comparison of two ovulation induction regimens in infertile womenTehran 1392
75. The effect of date palm pollen on morphology of sperm parameters1392
76. The characteristics of PCOS patients in Jahrom city from 2010 to 2012. Tehran 1392
77. Comparison of two ovulation induction regimens in infertile women, Tehran, 1392
78. What is the association between Herbal regimes and OHSS? Tehran, 1392
79. The efficacy of combination therapy in ovulation induction of infertile women with unexplained reason Tehran, 1392
80. The effect of date palm pollen on morphology of sperm parameters Esfahan1393 Twentieth Congress of Fertility and Infertility
81. Ethical challenges in infertile patients 1393
82. The relationship between fetal nuchal translucency (NT) in ultrasonography and neonatal outcome in Jahrom city Esfahan 1393
83. Antioxidant and estrogen combination in induction ovulation of infertile women Esfahan 1393
84. Comparison of two groups with combination drug regimens in infertile women with anovulatorycycles,best pregnancy rate with least complication , Esfahan,1393
85. Proper time of ultrasonography in the diagnosis of endometrial polyps in the menstrual cycle 1393 Esfahan
86. Challenges of Elective Abortion in Iranian Society Embryo, 1393
87. Normal vaginal delivery and pain: study in maternity of Jahrom Peymaniyeh hospital Tehran 1393
88. How can you preserve health in teenage pregnant women? 1393 Tehran
89. How to promote physiological childbirth? 1393 Tehran
90. How can you preserve health in teenage pregnant women? Tehran Icog 1393
91. How to promote physiological childbirth? Icog 1394 Tehran
92. The first short-term course of Medical Education dated 04/01/94 for one day (3 hours): Number: 16.5 / a / D Date: 09/04/94 Tehran in 1394
93. Members of the Scientific Committee of the International Congress of Clinical challenges , Women and Infertility "Association of Obstetricians and Gynecology " 30-28 , Tehran Persian date ,13 94
94. Vacuum device using in Caesarean section and its effects on mother and fetus, jahrom 1394
95. Superior speech: entitled the impact of family intervention in the lives of infertile couples and psychological problems caused by infertility, national Jahrom congress, National Jahrom congress, 2011
96. Best poster; National Jahrom congress in 2009
97. Best speech: International Jahrom congress in 2013
98. Assessment of spiritual resistance of men against semen analysis referred to infertility Jahrom and Isfahan clinics affiliated to University of Medical Sciences, MEFS congress
99. Which method is more accurate for assessing of premature menopause? MEFS congress
100. Diagnostic accuracy of Anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) in detecting early ovarian failure in women with menstrual disorders in Jahrom city. MEFS congress
101. Fetal nuchal translucency (NT) in ultrasonography and neonatal outcome. MEFS congress
102. Combination antioxidant with ovulation induction drugs in infertile women and pregnancy outcome. MEFS congress
103. The factor affecting in creating stress and anxiety of infertile couples. MEFS congress
104. The factor affecting stress and anxiety of infertile couples, MEFS congress
105. Investigation of the characteristics of PCOS patients in Jahrom city, MEFS congress
106. Spiritual well-being and type of infertility, in infertile women, in Fars, Iran, MEFS congress, 2013
107. The impact of cigarette smoking on semen quality in infertile couples. MEFS congress
108. Comparison of two methods; "medical therapy and traditional medicine" for treatment of infertile women with polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos).MEFS congress Abu Dhabi.
109. The best time for diagnosis of endometrial polyps in TVS.
110. The relationship between blood group and urinary tract infection in pregnancy.
111. Immediate medical therapy after laparoscopic surgery of ovaries.
112. Which drug combination is safe in infertility treatment?
113. Fertility preservation after laparoscopic ovarian diathermy.
114. How can we do prevention of recurrent endometriosis disease in rare sites of body?
115. The role of male occupational exposure on reproductive health semen quality. Antalya, Turkey >>
116. Assessment of pain tolerance in parturient women during childbirth ", FIGO congress (oral)
117. Complementary medicine and OHSS", FIGO2015 congress (poster presentation)
118. Comparison of combination drugs in induction ovulation with favorable results", FIGO2015 Congress (poster presentation).
119. Effect of palm pollen on sperm parameters in infertile men and pregnancy rate", FIGO Congress, 2015
120. Prevalence Female Sexual Dysfunction In Iranian Infertile Women: A Cross-Sectional study
121. Sexual function and attitude towards it in postmenopausal women with different ethnicities: A cross-sectional study in Jahrom, Iran Code: 0566
122. Teenage versus adult pregnancy: maternal and neonatal outcomes.
123. A Surgical approach in vertex presentation when impacted fetal head in pelvic cavity.
124. What is the role of glucose-6- phosphate de hydrogenase deficiency in preeclampsia?
125. Compression domains of sexual response between three trimesters of pregnancy. Rome, Italy
126. Evaluation of sensitivity and specify of serum level of AMH and transvaginal sonography in POF (premature ovarian failure) diagnosis GOGI Congress, Budapest
127. Influential immediate medical therapy after laparoscopic ovarian diathermy, GOGI Congress, Budapest
128. Letrozol/GNRH-Antagonist protocol in poor ovarian responder patients undergoing intracytoplasmic sperm injection embryo transfer cycles, GOGI Congress, Budapest
129. The determination of OGTT sensitivity in diagnosis of GDM. GOGI Congress
130. The role of screening tests during pregnancy and neonatal outcome. GOGI Congress
131. Hormonal assay in detection of early ovarian failure in women with abnormal uterine bleeding. GOGI Congress
132. Use of traditional medicine for the treatment of infertile women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). GOGI Congress
133. Controlled ovarian hyper stimulation and intrauterine insemination cycles in patients with unilateral tubal blockage Diagnosed by hystrosalpingography. Paris, France, GOGI Congress
134. Which drug combination is safe in infertility treatment?
135. When the menstrual cycle is appropriate for detection of endometrial polyps?
136. The effect of luteal phase support on pregnancy rates of the stimulated intrauterine insemination cycles in couples with unexplained infertility. Macau, china
137. Technical efficiency and potential productivity gains of cereal farms in Iran. 12th international conference on data envelopment analysis Kuala lumpur, Malaysia, April 14 to 17, 2014.
138. Comparison of two regimens in infertile women, 2013
139. Minimal complications, optimal fertility outcome in infertile patients.
140. The association of herbs and OHSS.
141. Serum level of leptin, leptin receptor and adiponectin in Iranian preeclamptic women. Istanbul, Turkey
142. The measurement of technical efficiency in agriculture Jahrom City (Iran). Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
143. The importance of professional ethics in medical students of Jahrom University of medical science, Iran. AMEE2012 (Medical education) congress. Lyon France, >>
144. Modality of contribution of medical students in education. AMEE2011 (Medical education) congress, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia>>
145. What is the best method of presence-absence in medical students of Jahrom University of medical science? AMEE2010 (Medical education) congress
146. How can you create the relationship between theoretical education and clinical education? AMEE2011 (Medical education) congress Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia>>
147. Technical efficacy and potential productivity gains of cereal farms in Iran. DEA 2015(Germany) congress (Germany Technische Universidad (TU) Braunschweig)
X. Research projects:
1. The distribution of infertility in patients attending health centers in Jahrom city during the years 1388 to 1380
2. Depression in Infertile couples referred to Peymaniyeh hospital during 6 months in 1388
3. The effect of group therapy (cognitive - behavioral) psychological distress reduction of infertile women referred to gynecologic arranged in 1389
4. The effect of group therapy (CBT) on hardiness and coping strategies to help infertile women undergoing infertility treatment referred to maternity clinics arranged in 1389
5-Asrdanh pollen on sperm parameters in infertile men in the city of Jahrom 1390
6. Considering the advantages and disadvantages of using vacuum during cesarean section in 1391
7. The prevalence of periodontal disease in pregnant women in Jahrom city and its association with preterm labor and premature baby in 1391
8. Evaluation of the diagnostic value of Anti- Mullerian hormone for detection of early ovarian failure in women with menstrual disorders in 1391
9. Evaluation of awareness of pregnant women referred to health centers in present study to use folic acid
10. Effect of Colpoperineorrhaphy on sexual function in women of reproductive age in 1392
11. Examination of need for surgery, myomectomy in women with myoma (fibroid) symptoms (pain and bleeding) after injection Tryptvrlyn acetate (decapeptyl) 1393
12. The effect of different doses of Piascledine on hot flashes in postmenopausal women of the city arranged 1393
13. Comparison of the results of intramuscular injections of HCG in ovulation induction as a Trigger in infertile women with polycystic ovary syndrome in 1393
14. Comparison of the effects of two diets (letrozole and tamoxifen and HTML CG / Clomiphene and letrozole and H CJ) in the treatment of infertility in women with polycystic ovary syndrome in 1393
15. Contamination of sperm with human papilloma and Herpes virus and its association with sperm morphology in infertile men, 1394
16. Evaluation of pain in pregnant women during labor in hospital arranged Motahari city in 1394-1393
17. Comparison of the effectiveness of cry therapy, along with cystectomy of Nabothian cyst of cervix with cry therapy without draining of the, 1394
XI. Supervisor of the Theses:
1. Comparison of the results of intramuscular injections of HCG in ovulation induction with Super facts as a Trigger in infertile women with polycystic ovary syndrome in 1393
2. Effects of 2 regimens (letrozole, tamoxifen vs clomiphene and letrozol) in the treatment of infertility in women with polycystic ovary syndrome in 1393
3. Association of pain coping behaviors with frequency of delivery types (normal - CS) arranged in labor room in Motahari hospitals in 1394
4. The relationship between the incidence and severity of preeclampsia and the enzyme glucose-6 -phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in pregnant women admitted in Peymaniyeh hospital
5. The distribution of infertility patients referred to health centers in Jahrom city 88-80 years
6. Evaluation of the diagnostic value of Anti-Mullerian hormone for detection of early ovarian failure in women with menstrual disorders in 1391
7. Comparison of two regimes (letrozole and tamoxifen and HTML CG / clomiphene or letrozole and H CJ) in the treatment of infertility in women with polycystic ovary syndrome in 1393
8. Comparison of the effectiveness of cry therapy, along with cystectomy of Nabothian cyst of cervix with cry therapy without draining of cyst in 1394