Anesthesiology Department, Jahrom University of Medical Sciences, Jahrom, Fars, Iran
I. Personal Data:
Born in 1345 Jahrom, Fars, IRAN
Father's Name: Mohammad Taghi
1-M.D, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Fars, IRAN
Entry year 1370
2- Specialty in anesthesiology, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Fars, IRAN
Entry year 1380
II. TEACHING EXPERIENCES: 1- 1384-now Faculty member of JUMS
2- Monthly CPR workshop for medical and anesthesiology students
IV. ACADEMIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
1-1384-1392 Technical Chaiman of ICU, Peymaniyeh hospital
2- 1390-1392 Member of research council of JUMS
V. Technical Papers:
1. Prevention of vomiting by ondansetron, metoclopramide, hyoscine and dexamethasone in cataract surgery, Jahrom University of Medical Sciences Journal, Volume XI - Number 4 - Winter 92.
2. Comparison of the incidence of awareness during general anesthesia with the use of Propofol and halothane - thiopental practice cesarean section, the scientific journal of medical science (bring knowledge), 1383.
3. Comparison of headache after general anesthesia by halothane and isoflurane hospitals in Jahrom city, Journal of Gonabad, 1386.
4-The Prevention Of Systemic Hypotension In Caesarean Section By Subcutaneous Injection Of Ephedrine Before Spinal Anesthesia, Life Science Journal 2014,11(6) ISI.
5-The effect propofol and thiopental on neonate Apgar in induction of cesarean section Anesthesia: A comparative study, Life Science Journal 2014, 11(9), 22 MAY 2014, ISI.
6-Intravenous Aminophyline Prevents Post Dural Puncture Headache In Women Undergoing Cesarean Section: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial,KASMERA JOURNAL FORMAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER,ISI,2015.
7-The Frequency of Adrenal Insufficiency in Adolescents and Young Adults with Thalassemia Major versus Thalassemia Intermedia in Iran, Mediterranean Journal of Hematology and Infectious Diseases, pubmed, 2015.
8-Comparison of the 25, 26 and 27 Gauge Needles through Spinal Anesthesia, Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences.
VI. Papers in Conference Proceedings:
1. Heart anesthesiology Congress, Kosar hospital Azar 91
2. International Congress of Anesthesiology, Shiraz 1385
3. Ill children congress, Razi Convention Center, Mehr 94
1. The effect of subcutaneous injection of ephedrine before spinal anesthesia for cesarean section to prevent systemic hypotension, 1390
2. Comparison of the effect of local injection of bupivacaine and ketamine on reducing pain after tonsillectomy operation in 1391
3. Comparison of N2O and remifentanil on hemodynamic status of female patients under general anesthesia in the hospital arranged in 1391
4. Comparison of sleep disorders after spinal anesthesia and cesarean section in hospitals in Jahrom University of Medical Sciences in 1391
5. Comparison of the effect of pethidine and ondansetron on reducing shivering and vomiting 1392
6. Comparison of three methods of wet gauze, tape and eye ointment to prevent corneal ulcers in patients under general anesthesia 1392
7. Comparison the effects of spinal anesthesia with three 25G and 26 G and 27 G needle at the first attempt with Marcaine 1392
8. Comparison of effect of normal saline and hydroxyethyl starch 6% on Apgar score of infants born under spinal anesthesia for elective cesarean 1393
9. Assessment of complications of extubation and associated factors among adults in hospitals affiliated to Jahrom University of Medical Sciences in 1393
VIII. Supervisor of the. Theses:
1. Comparison of necessary activities with medical documentsbefore elective surgeries, Motahari Peymanieh hospitals, 1385
2. Comparison of the prevalence of headache through general anesthesia with in halothane and isoflurane, 1384
3. Effect of intravenous aminophylline on the prevention of headache after spinal anesthesia, 1385
4. Comparison of Apgar scores (at 1 and 5 min) in infants born under i general anesthesia using Propofol and Thiopanthal in cesarean section in 1387
5. Comparison the effect of lidocaine and fentanyl on prevention of cardio vascular laryngoscopy in patients and healthy people in 1389
6. The effect of sumatriptan drug on the prevention of headache after spinal anesthesia in patients 20 to 50 years in Motahari and Peymanieh hospitals, 1389
7. Comparison of pre-incisional local injection of bupivacaine and ketamine on reducing pain after tonsillectomy operation in 1391
8. Comparison of effect of N2O and remifentanil on hemodynamic status of female patients under general anesthesia in the hospital arranged 1391
9. Comparison of pethidine and ondansetron in reducing spinal shivering and vomiting after 1392 Disappearance
10. The effect of subcutaneous injection of ephedrine before spinal anesthesia for cesarean section to prevent systemic hypotension, 1390
11. Comparison of three methods of wet gauze, tape and eye ointment to prevent corneal ulcers in patients under general anesthesia 1392
12. Comparison of the effects of spinal anesthesia with three 25G and 26 G and 27 G needle at the first attempt with Marcaine 1392
13. Comparison of normal saline and hydroxyethyl starch 6% on maternal blood pressure and neonatal Apgar born in spinal anesthesia for elective cesarean, 1393
IX.Examiner of the theses:
1-The effect of intratracheal xylocaine on reducing post extubation complication
2- PCNL (Mr. Ali tahaury and razvan)